Quality & Service
Why AirTrack Factory
- Over 30 years of experience in the production of inflatables
- Products are developed with and for the end users
- Quality is all about the details
- We strive to deliver the best service and highest quality
- AIB Vincotte approved products
- Our products comply to the European REACH regulation
- Extensive quality control of each product
- 2 years warranty
- E-mail response within 24 hours
- Flexible delivery times
- Personalized products
- Custom dimensions
- 24 months protection against manufacturering defects, transport costs are not included.
- A lifespan of more than 7 years is definately not uncommon.
- Problems rarely occur but when an AirProduct is leaking, the repair usually takes no longer than 10 minutes with the help of a repair kit and instruction video we'll provide you with.
- Customer satisfaction is the soul of our company.
- We are constantly improving our products and services.
- Custom sizes and products possible.
- The pressure of all AirProducts can changed within seconds
- The optimal pressure depends on the weight and level of the sportsmen / sportswomen
- We use the following pressures as a rough guideline:
3-10 years: 70-90 mbar
10-16 years: 100-120 mbar
16 and older: 120-200 mbar
3-10 years: 40 – 60 mbar
10-16 years: 60 – 80 mbar
16 and older: 80 – 110 mbar
3-10 years: 30 – 40 mbar
10-16 years: 40 – 60 mbar
16 and older: 60 – 80 mbar
- The material we use for our flat AirProducts is called Double Wall Fabric (DWF).
- DWF is made of 2 layers of coated fabric connected to each other by thousands of small threads.
- The surface is completely flat.
- Our DWF products are airtight.
- The pressure can easily be adapted to your weight and level.
- Each object undergoes an extensive quality control.
- Each object is tested on size, flatness, color and special requirements
- All inflatable objects are extensively tested on airtightness
- Each product has an unique product code to track its production details